2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, in the Site and in all materials and content published in it are owned or licensed to us. All works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all such rights are reserved.
Except in the legitimate use of the Service, you must not use, develop, or attempt to do so, any part or component of the content on our site, including any information, storgae, and retrieval system, database, information base or similar resource for commercial purposes without first contacting us and obtaining our written permission to do so.
Any other use of the material and content of the site or the Service is strictly prohibited and you agree not to licence, sub-licence, sell, resell, rent, transfer, assign, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. Your right to use our site will cease immediately if you do so and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of materials you have made.
You grant a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irreovable and perpetual licence to incorporate into the Service or otherwise use any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommmendations or other feedback we receive from you.
“AL STOCK TRADES”, is a/are registered and unregistered trademark
When you subscribe to the Service we will grant you a licence in agreed form EULA
No reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice of any kind on which you should rely. In particular, we do not control or vet user generated content for accuracy. Although all users are subject to our terms we are not responsible for what users post, transmit or share on or through the Site or any other website (even if such content is published on or through the Site). We are not responsible for content which is objectionable in any way and we are not responsible for user conduct either online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for third party applications or content or software or applications that are uploaded or posted to the Site or otherwise related to the use of the Service.
We do not guarantee specific results from the use of the Service.
Web Site Subscriber Agreement and Terms of Service Between Subscriber and AL STOCK TRADES., doing business as alstocktrades.com.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ALSTOCKTRADES.COM.
All references to Alstocktrades.com shall include the owner of Alstocktrades.com and any affiliates, subsidiaries, officers and employees of Alstocktrades.com or its owner. All references to “you” and “your” shall mean the subscriber.
ACCEPTANCE BY ALSTOCKTRADES.COM AND ACCESS TO ALSTOCKTRADES.COM IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS; IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER BY ALSTOCKTRADES.COM, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS.
1. Description of Services
Alstocktrades.com publishes regularly scheduled reports and newsletters delivered by email or posting on the World Wide Web areas that can be password-protected. The newsletter provides commentary and information on stocks, bonds, other securities, options, futures, and general financial markets. Additionally, Alstocktrades.com also engages in the development of research software for securities trading-related activities.
2. Subscribing or Lifetime access
By subscribing to Alstocktrades.com, you agree to provide complete and accurate registration information, including, without limitation, your legal name, address, email address and telephone number. You agree to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete. Alstocktrades.com reserves the right to terminate the subscriber’s subscription or limit access to the services if the information is false or inaccurate. Lifetime access is only provided to beta access members. Which will be stated at the time of purchase within the document checkout page. Lifetime access maybe revoked if a member disrupts the learning of others, bullies, and or disrupts the peace of the Discord/alstocktrades.com website and all of its subsidiaries.
PLEASE NOTE: We understand the need to access the information provided at home and work. However, if suspicious behaviour is apparent (i.e., shared passwords among users), the subscriber will forfeit all paid subscription dues, and access will be terminated. Password- sharing is prohibited, as anyone with the user's login details may be able to obtain sensitive information about the subscriber.
3. Payment, Renewal and Cancellation
All subscription fees will be charged to the credit card provided by the subscriber. The charges will appear on the credit card statement under "AL STOCK TRADES,” subject to change. Payment for a subscription is due in advance and will be charged to the subscriber’s credit card before the period selected. Renewal of your subscription is automatic, occurs every 30 calendar days for monthly subscriptions or 365 days for yearly subscriptions and will continue until you notify [email protected] to cancel your subscription (if you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours, please re-send your request). Please note that NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS. You must notify Alstocktrades.com via the above email addresses that you wish to cancel at least 48 hours before your account is up for renewal. Alstocktrades.com reserves the right to change the rates for the subscription at any time following 30 days’ notice by email to the subscriber. The subscription rate change shall apply to all subsequent billings following the 30-day notice period. If the credit card company rejects the charge, Alstocktrades.com reserves the right to terminate your subscription and access to Alstocktrades.com.
AL STOCK TRADES, reserves the right to charge the card given us by subscribers. Should the expiration date of the card change, but only the expiration date, AL STOCK TRADES reserves the right to advance the date to your card's new expiration
4. Selection of username & password
To access Alstocktrades.com, you will be issued a username and password. You agree that you have no right to transfer, assign or share the username or password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. If you believe that your information is no longer secure, you agree to notify Alstocktrades.com and promptly change your username and password.
5. Representations and Warranties
a. You agree that you shall use the access granted to Alstocktrades.com and any emails received from Alstocktrades.com, its agents, or assigns for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, material or services obtained from Alstocktrades.com or the emails sent by Alstocktrades.com.
b. You acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer posted on Alstocktrades.com, which are incorporated herein by reference as if set forth and restated in their entirety.
c. You agree that you will only use the access granted under this Agreement for lawful purposes.
d. You agree not to permit anyone whose subscription was terminated to access the site with your username and password or provide your information to access Alstocktrades.com.
e. All materials displayed or performed on Alstocktrades.com or in emails sent by Alstocktrades.com (including, but not limited to text, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the "Content") are protected by copyright and owned or controlled by Alstocktrades.com or its third-party content providers. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions in any Content accessed through the Services. Alstocktrades.com is protected by copyright as a collective work and compilation under U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as permitted in this Agreement for the use of Services), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part. You may download or copy the Content and other items displayed on or distributed by Alstocktrades.com for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You will not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Alstocktrades.com or the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice
g. You understand that parts of the Content and software tools and portions of the Services available on the Site may be provided by third-party content providers and suppliers. You acknowledge that neither Alstocktrades.com nor third-party providers and suppliers guarantee such information's accuracy, completeness, or timeliness. You, therefore, agree that Alstocktrades.com and its third-party providers and suppliers shall have no liability for any loss you may suffer through your use of such materials or resulting from any errors, omissions or delays related to it. By accepting this agreement, you expressly accept the use of third-party providers.
h. Alstocktrades.com makes no representation that the Services provided are appropriate for any geographical locations or jurisdictions. Alstocktrades.com reserves the right to limit the site’s availability and services to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access Alstocktrades.com is revoked in such jurisdictions. You also agree that you will comply with any local laws or regulations that may apply to your use of Alstocktrades.com or any emails sent by Alstocktrades.com, including, without limitation, any laws requiring registration or filings with local authorities and the payment of any taxes.
7. Indemnification You will indemnify and hold Alstocktrades.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from (i) any claims of liability or responsibility for any use or misuse of the Services as selected or as applied by you, (ii) any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Site, use of the Services, the violation of this Agreement by you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using your Alstocktrades.com username and password, of any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties You acknowledge that the services and the site are still under development and that the services, content, site and any software are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some states do not allow limitations on the implied warranty’s length, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
9. Accessibility You agree that from time to time, Alstocktrades.com may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs that Alstocktrades.com may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond the control of Alstocktrades.com or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Alstocktrades.com. Alstocktrades.com may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Alstocktrades.com may also limit certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all services without notice or liability.
10. Termination Alstocktrades.com reserves the right to terminate your subscription or limit your access to Alstocktrades.com at any time, in its sole discretion, and make a refund to you for any remaining months on your subscription. In the event of a breach of this Agreement by you, Alstocktrades.com reserves the right to terminate your access without a refund immediately.
11. Modification and Amendment Alstocktrades.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the website or by sending you a notice via e-mail. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
12. Arbitration Agreement Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association by its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The place of arbitration shall be the City and County where the company is registered and reside. This Agreement shall be governed by the state’s laws where the company is registered and reside. Each party shall bear its costs and expenses and the arbitration's arbitrators' and administrative fees. The arbitrators will have no authority to award punitive or other damages not measured by the prevailing party's actual damages, except as may be required by statute. Except as required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties.
a. Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the state’s laws where the company is registered and reside and the United States of America without reference to conflicts of laws.
b. Waiver and Severability. No failure or delay in exercising or enforcing any right or remedy hereunder by Alstocktrades.com shall constitute a waiver of any other right or remedy or future exercise thereof. Suppose any provision of this Agreement is invalid under any applicable statute or the rule of law. In that case, it is to that extent to be deemed omitted, and the balance of the Agreement shall remain enforceable.
Survival. The respective rights and obligations of the parties under Sections 5, 6, 7, 8 13, and Section 14 shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the parties' mutual understanding and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications, and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
The Alstocktrades.com website is published as an informational service for subscribers, and it includes opinions as to buying, selling and holding various securities. However, the publishers of Alstocktrades.com are not investment advisers. They do not provide investment advice or recommendations directed to any particular subscriber or given the specific circumstances of any specific person. The information provided by Alstocktrades.com is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed accuracy or completeness. Subscribers to Alstocktrades.com or anyone who buys, sells, or holds securities should do so with caution and consult with their financial advisor.
The publishers of Alstocktrades.com may buy or sell the securities discussed for investment or trading purposes without disclosing all trades to subscribers. Alstocktrades.com and its publishers, owners and agents are not liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, that result from the content of Alstocktrades.com. Securities discussed by Alstocktrades.com should be considered speculative and contain a high degree of volatility and risk.
The information contained on Alstocktrades.com is provided for general informational purposes as a convenience to the subscribers of Alstocktrades.com. The materials are not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified person, firm or corporation. Consult the appropriate professional advisor for more complete and current information. Alstocktrades.com is not engaged in rendering legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on Alstocktrades.com. Alstocktrades.com and its publishers expressly disclaim any liability, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of Alstocktrades.com, even if Alstocktrades.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the site or viruses.
Alstocktrades.com makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and are not meant to imply that Alstocktrades.com endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. However, Alstocktrades.com may receive compensation from the server sites provided through links. Alstocktrades.com is the copyright owner of all text and graphics on this website, except otherwise indicated. Other parties' trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of Alstocktrades.com. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; (2) use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; (3) no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and (4) no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separately from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY REDISTRIBUTION of the Alstocktrades.com website or the information contained therein, without the written consent of the publishers of Alstocktrades.com, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copying and/or electronic transmission of the Alstocktrades.com website or content violates copyright law.
- The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- This is an educational platform I am not a financial advisor. The information contained in this educational school and discord channel is just my personal opinion. Before investing, please consult a licensed professional. Any stock purchases I show within this discord channel should not be considered “investment recommendations”. I shall not be held liable for any losses you may incur for investing and trading in the stock market in attempt to mirror what I do. Unless investments are FDIC insured, they may decline in value and/or disappear entirely. Please be careful!
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. No Refunds
Courses that are offered include live access to Discord channels. Thus we apologize for this inconvenience, but we cannot provide any refunds.